Bitwig Studio v1.0.4 WiN OSX LINUX Incl. Keygen | 414 MB
Explore a new world of creative possibilities, including audio and note expressions, histogram-based value editing, layered editing, extensive bounce-in-place functions, automatic slicing, smart controller integration, and the Open Controller Scripting API. Every feature in Bitwig Studio was developed by musicians, for musicians. Welcome to the next generation of music creation and performance software for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
WINDOWS, MAC OS X, LINUX
All for one, one for all.
The next generation of software for sound and music creation is available on all three major platforms: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Produce, share, and collaborate from completely different machines. When it comes to which operating system you wish to use with Bitwig Studio, the choice is yours.
INTEGRATED USER INTERFACE
Customized workflow to match any style.
UNIFIED MODULATION SYSTEM
OPEN MULTIPLE PROJECTS
Limited to one idea? Think again.
The bassline from your last session could be the missing piece of your current project. The rhythm section in your latest song carries perfectly over to the next. No need to close anything or dig through complex file structures. With Bitwig Studio, open multiple projects at the same time and drag-and-drop between them.
OPEN CONTROLLER API
Your controller just became a lot smarter.
Everything in its place.
Bitwig Studio is designed to offer unprecedented flexibility by eliminating boundaries at every step of music creation and performance to give you greater control over your workflow than ever before. The Detail Editor revolutionizes audio editing by allowing you to perform non-destructive editing within a clip, allowing you to stretch, split, pitch, pan, copy, reverse, add, move and re-arrange audio as you wish. Edit multiple tracks in the same view, edit notes using audio as a reference, isolate your view to one clip or expand it to see the everything in the entire track. Consider the Detail Editor your very own limitless creative space.
DYNAMIC OBJECT INSPECTOR
Build up your ideas, faster.
Start with a groove or motif, take the idea that inspires you from the start and quickly transform it into a complete composition. Bitwig Studio introduces new ways to keep up with your inspiration. Take the Dynamic Object Inspector, it allows you to select multiple notes or events and edit them together with an interactive histogram, easily adding variations as you go.
Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
5 GB free disk space required. Minimum 1280 x 768 pixel screen resolution. Minimum 2 GB RAM, 8 GB recommended. Multicore CPU. Windows 7 or later. Mac OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit CPU Linux Ubuntu 12.04 or later, 64-bit CPU.
- Audio Engine Modulation of discrete parameters.
- Can't start bitwig studio on windows if the location contains characters outside the default platform codepage
- Devices Shuffle / Accent have no effect on Arpeggiator or Step Mod while sequencer is - stopped.
- VST Adding a VST effect to a channel should bypass input audio until initiation of the plugin is finished.
- Crash when scanning for some plugins
Changes in Bitwig Studio 1.0.4
Released on 30.03.2014.
- IMPROVED Show automated button in plug-in parameter list now also include modulated parameters
- IMPROVED Keyboard input from VST-windows on windows is now redirected to the main application window
- IMPROVED Automatically close and remember which VST-windows were open when switching tracks, and re-open then when switching back.
- IMPROVED Improved the VST plugin parameter list, including a joker entry which follows the selection in the plug-in GUI
- FXED Engine crash when bouncing/rendering/exporting with buffersizes smaller than 256
- FIXED When modulation mapping mode is active pressing the mouse-wheel on a knob acts as a click
- FIXED Automation and time-info PDC doesn't work as expected
- FIXED Camel Audio Alchemy doesn't remember its data directory
- FIXED Saving an existing project to a new directory doesn't copy over the plugin-states
- FIXED Convert pitch-bend setting doesn't update when adding/replacing the first instrument on a track
- FIXED AHDSR envelope threshold of instant attack was lower than the minimum attack setting on the sampler
- FIXED Crash when starting note drag and drop with an invalid selection.
- FIXED Crash when editing onset time in inspector.
- FIXED GUI glitches on Mac OS X.
Install Bitwig 1.0.2
- Under linux: /opt/bitwig-studio/bin/libs.jar
- Under windows: Crogram FilesBitwig Studio 1.0.2binlibs.jar
Wait until it has finished patching
Run Bitwig, select "Activate Offline", then select "Save registration request to file"
In the keygen, select "Select Registration Request", then select the registration request file Bitwig generated
Select a username and a full name.
You can leave the default value, but do not keep it blank!
Select "Generate Registration Response"
In Bitwig, select "Choose registration response file", then select the registration response file the keygen generated