Inear Display Rmpx4 v1.0.1 VST x86 x64 (Win / Mac OS X) | 5.7 MB
Rmpx4 is a multi effect processor focused on modulations. Based around three classic effects (multimode filter, pitchshifter and delay), its aim is to generate evolving variations of the input audio by crossfading between two instances of each effect and modulating their key parameters using an extensive array of control modules. 4 LFOs with optional tempo sync and 2 envelope followers can have their output inverted or combined using mixers and multipliers. From subtle dub delays to mad glitch sequences, rmpx4 will help you generate complex variations of your original ideas.
Additional features include the ability to resize the plugin interface to fit your display (Windows and OS X only), share your presets between plugin formats and platforms, map your MIDI controller easily using the built-in MIDI learn system, and trigger presets using MIDI program changes.
To get you started rmpx4 comes with a factory bank of 111 presets crafted by Subjex, Daed, Sun In Aquarius and Abstract Cats.
Rmpx4 is available for Windows, Mac Os X, and Linux as VST (32/64 bit) and AU (32/64 bit, Mac only).
• 2 filters with lowpass, highpass and bandpass modes
• 2 pitchshifters with buffer size and feedback settings
• 2 delay lines with tempo sync and time interpolation
• Crossfade control to morph between instances of each effect
• Mix controls for the pitchshifter and delay modules + global Dry/Wet control
• 4 LFOs with optional tempo sync
• 2 envelope followers
• 2 modulation signals inverters
• 2 modulation signals mixers
• 2 modulation signals multipliers
• Processed signal gain control
• Optional DC blocker in the output module
• Panic button to clean the delay lines if needed
• MIDI Learn
• MIDI Program Change Support
• Vector based resizable user interface (Windows and OS X only)
• Cross-platform presets
• 111 factory presets
• Lifetime free updates for registered customers