FilmConvert Pro是一款将数字摄影机拍摄的素材色彩转换成胶片色彩的工具,可作为独立程序,也可以作为第三方插件, 插件只支持 After Effects和Premiere。FilmConvert Pro提供了一个复杂的算法，转换数字画面成您最喜欢的电影胶片，包括负面密度，等......
FilmConvert Pro v2.xfor After Effects & Premiere Pro (Win64) | 85 Mb
FilmConvert Pro - an excellent plug-in for After Effects and Premiere Pro, designed to emulate the kind of film, shot on film, the so-called "Film Look", due to the color settings of video recorded with a digital camera . Much has been said and conducted talks about the advantages and disadvantages of digital cameras over traditional film . But as they say , how many people - so many opinions.
Plain film until recently had a technological edge over digital . But now we have digital sensors that can meet or exceed the parameters of conventional film dynamic range . But in this case , a movie with digital sensors , it seems " too clean " for some people who like to watch movies with their film inimitable charm and surprising warmth .
For this, and created a program called FilmConvert, which actually uses the color information of specific cameras. The Pro version has 19 presets, support for DSLR and RED cameras , EDL / XML import, up to 4K resolution and the ability to export uncompressed files.
FilmConvert Pro - Film Stock Emulation Software. Give Digital camera footage the color and grain of your favorite film stocks. Now available for After Effects, Premiere.
We've said a lot about the digital versus film debate, and a lot of people have a lot of different opinions. Film still had a technological advantage over digital until really the last few years or so, and now we have digital sensors which can match or exceed film stocks with dynamic range. Either way, with digital sensors being "too clean" for some people who have loved the look of film, there is a program called FilmConvert that takes the color information of specific cameras and actually uses that to determine how a specific film stock could best be represented using that sensor. Click through for some videos of the program in action.
- Source Camera Selects the camera (or camera type) used to shoot your footage. This setting is required in order to apply the correct color correction.
- Exposure Performs an adjustment prior to the film emulation being applied.
- Temp Adjusts the color temperature. This assumes that the clip temp is 5600 (daylight). Moving the slider to the left makes the scene cooler. Moving to the right makes it warmer.
- Convert To drop down Selects the particular film stock to be emulated.
- Size drop down Selects the negative size to emulate. Smaller values such as 8mm are fuzzier with larger grain. Larger values have smaller grain.
- Film Color slider Adjusts the balance between the original digital camera color palette, and the film color palette. Typically you would leave this at 100 % film
- Grain slider Adjusts the amount of grain applied to the image. The default is 100 %, which is an accurate representation of the grain for the selected film stocks. Some stocks have more grain - such as D3200.
- Blur Slider Adjusts the amount of blur applied to the image when either an 8mm or 16mm negative size is chosen. The default is 100 %, which is an accurate representation of the amount of fuzziness that will be present with the selected negative size. The blur is applied before the grain.
System requirements :
- After Effects CS5.5 or later
- Premiere Pro CS5.5 or later
For GPU acceleration:
- An OpenCL version 1.1 capable graphics system.
- HD rendering requires a minimum of 256 Mb of video memory
- 4k rendering requires a minimum of 1 Gb of video memory.
OS - Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Home Page - http://www.filmconvert.com/
FilmConvert Pro v2.13 for After Effects & Premiere Pro (Win64)
FilmConvert Pro v2.12 for After Effects & Premiere Pro (Win64)