Spacial Audio SAM Broadcaster STUDIO 2013.6 | 30.6 MB
SAM Broadcaster Studio is online radio station solution includes professional sound quality, built-in streaming, web integration, advanced media library management, automation, and real-time statistics.
Features include audio processing, Web templates and web integration, low latency audio engine gives you instant feedback when adjusting controls, custom cue, intro, fade, and stop points configured per track, Voice FX - talk over audio, automatically lowers volume, Sound FX - instantly trigger audio carts, embed current playing information directly to stream, statistic relays show in real-time how many listeners are connected, display what is currently playing on your website, allow your visitors to browse your music library, operate on manual, live-assist or fully automated mode, event scheduler allows you to trigger automated tasks, apply separation rules and customizable clockwheels.
Advanced audio features like cross-fade detection, gap killer, volume normalization and 5-band compressor and limiter.
Stream in multiple formats
Formats include AAC, aacPlus, AAC-HE, MP3, mp3PRO, Ogg and Windows Media. Servers include CheapestStream.com, SpacialNet.com, Shoutcast v1, Shoutcast v2, Icecast and Windows Media.
Give your station website a pro look with our easy to integrate web widgets. Keep your listeners engaged, show them “now playing” info, let them browse your media library and even request their favorite song!
Listener Statistics and reporting
See in real-time how your audience is growing. Access data logs for performance reporting and other useful reports on your station playback history.
Organize large music libraries quickly into multiple categories, import information from tags and automatically look up track information via Amazon.
Do it for fun – or money!
Generate revenue from music sales, advertising, merchandising or donations. Earn commission with links that allow visitors to buy music.
What's new in version 2013.6:
1) Full support for Windows 8 / 8.1
2) Ability to display broadcast Lossless Tracks (supported formats AAC, aacPlus, AAC-HE, MP3, mp3PRO, Ogg and Windows Media)
3) Supported broadcast server: CheapestStream.com, SpacialNet.com, Shoutcast v1, Shoutcast v2, Icecast and Windows Media
4) WebIntegration Give your website a professional look to the radio broadcast, merge web widgets. Keep your audience engaged, show them "that is now playing on air," let them browse your library of audio and even follow the order on their favorite song!
5) Statistics on students and reports
See in real time,as your audience grows. Access data recorded for executive posts and other useful reports about your play station history
6) Media Library
Organize large music library quickly in multiple categories, import information from signs and automatically looking for information about the track through
7) Supported DBMS MySQL, MsSQL, Firebird, etc.
Home Page - http://spacial.com/sam-broadcaster