OUTLAWS released a new 2D sandbox action indie platformer for pc.
Description: Asteria is a fast paced indie platformer, wrapped up in a sandbox sci-fi world where everything is destructible, mineable, collectable, craftable and creatable. You play Ryker: the only surviving human colonist after your people were wiped out by local aliens. Now you’re stranded on Asteria, with no means of escape. This isn’t just about survival, it’s about revenge. Build your safe haven and go track down the aliens who destroyed your colony.
- Deep space science fiction game
- Fully destructible double resolution terrain blocks
- Ranged Mining
- Mining more than one block per shot
- No melee weapons, only fast paced ranged fighting.
- Over 80 items to craft among 9 tiers of awesome gear.
- Procedurally generated overworld with 9 layers of different materials as you dig deeper and deeper.
- Hand Designed Dungeon Maps
- Waypoints & instant deaths for classic platformer game play.
- Every player has a 900 Slot “Hypercube of Holding” Inventory
- Unlimited stack amounts. Yes, you can have a million items in a single stack.
- Creative Mode (Including Copy & Paste!)
- Extensible and Moddable (Total Conversions should be possible)
- 16 color palette of brick colors for all your pixel art needs.