ALiAS has released the new indie game “Life Goes On” for Windows.
Description: Life Goes On is a comically-morbid platformer where you guide heroic knights to their demise and use their dead bodies to solve puzzles. On your quest to find the Cup of Life, you will summon knight after knight to be brutally sacrificed. Impale knights on spikes to create a safe path. Catch a knight on a saw blade (ouch!) to strategically land the body on a button. Freeze your knights into blocks of ice to reach higher ground. As you journey through treacherous and trap-ridden worlds, you’ll show no mercy to solve each challenging puzzle.
- Over 50 levels that challenge your puzzle-solving skills in morbid, yet fun, ways
- Puzzles that can only be solved by figuring out how to kill knights
- Each knight you summon has his or her own unique name
- Secrets and achievements including Jeff, the fuzzy side-challenge lurking in every level
- A new, unique name for each knight summoned
- Three worlds full of spike pits, lava, cannons, ice, and more
- Speed-run times and death minimums to beat
- A fresh look at dying in video games
Genre: Action, Adventure, Casual, Indie
Developer: Infinite Monkeys Entertainment Ltd.
Publisher: Infinite Monkeys Entertainment Ltd.