Rob Papen Blade 1.0.1d | 65 MB
The initial idea for Blade was born out of the want to have more ‘human input’ into the sound. The classic synthesizer parts for modulation are LFOs and Envelopes. The ‘human input’ is the keyboard we play and controllers like pitch bend or modulation wheel. A XY pad is perfect for the human input, but it controls only the filter and volume... We found this to be too limited. We wanted also to control the ‘harmonics’ of the oscillator...changing the waveform using the XY pad.
- 16 voices, operating in poly , mono 1/2 , legato 1/2 and arp modes.
- Harmolator Oscillator with 9 controls, harmolator wave settings, two types of spread functions and extended sub-oscillator.
- 21 Distortion Units operating per voice (ahead of filter).
- 14 Filter Types including 6/12/18/24 low/high pass, 12/24 band pass / notch, vocal & comb filter.
- Filter separation function for unique filter stereo soundAmp section with Volume, Velocity and Envelope control.
- XP Pad with 12 amount controls for each X and Y, which can modulate the 9 Harmolator parameters, Filter Cutoff, Filter Q and Volume.
- XY Pad which can operating either directly or with recorded paths, in poly, mono or free modes.
- XY Pad playback can be tempo synced, with different tempo settings, and with loop & bi-directional loop options.
- XY Pad movement speed control.
- XY editing options at right mouse menu
- Dedicated Harmolator velocity, LFO and envelope controls.
- Pitch LFO and Pitch Envelope, 2 Free Harmolator control sources, 2 Free Envelopes, 2 Free LFOs and 4 modulation sources.
- All of Blade's controls can be used as modulation destinations, and there are a full range of modulation sources including midi controls and internal controls.
- 2 FX units with 27 effects, including distortion, reverb and tape delay plus many more.
- 16 Step Arpeggiator with each step having its own pitch, velocity and free amount, which can also be used as a sequencer for modulation purposes.
- Easy Page allows control of the main parameters in a flexible and easy way.
- Preset handling with copy, paste, clear and compare function.
- 'Quick Browser', 'Recently Browsed' and 'Favorite' functions.
- Preset Manager screen allows you to easily find and organize presets and banks.
- Full midi control over all parameters included the X/Y Pad.
Home Page - http://www.robpapen.com/blade.html