Infonautic Decision Making Helper 1.15 | 4 MB
Decision Making Helper for Microsoft Windows™ supports you in a very easy way in the decision-making process. When using the software you will make rational, comprehensive, understandable and clear decisions. You can make decisions and either opt for a single option whether you should take it or not or you can choose between several options in order to find the best.
The program operates on the principle of Weighted Decision Matrix that allows you a differentiated assessment of all decision criteria. While the manual application is complex and time-consuming the decision process will become a child's play with this software.
The use of the decision making software is simple:
1. Name one or more possibilities of decisions (options).
2. Create the list of criteria and their importance.
3. Rate each criterion for each option.
The program then calculates automatically the decision value for each option, in percentage terms from -100% to +100% and in words "negative / rather negative / neutral / rather positive / positive". Additionally, there are various graphics available in order to compare the rating of each single option.
- Simple use of the decision aids in one program.
- Precise evaluation of the options by weighted criteria.
- Rational decision-making, comprehensive, understandable and clear.
- Reliable and traceable decision-making also in complex situations.
- High degree of trust and confidence in the decision found.
- Good recognition of the framework conditions of a decision.
- Clear graphics of the decision-making.
- Playful approach to the decision-making process.
- Convincing instrument to convincingly represent the decision towards partners.
Home Page - http://www.infonautics.ch