Best Service Galaxy II K4 Steinway 1.2 KONTAKT UPDATE | 115 MB
For Galaxy II, a Steinway D concert grand, probably the most popular concert grand of all, was recorded in Galaxy Studios, Belgium, one of the most sophisticated studios in Europe with a huge recording hall. The instrument was hand-chosen by studio owner Wilfried van Baelen from a range of dozens of instruments at Steinway/Hamburg, delivering an amazing sound with an exceptional dynamic range.
• Load/Save Global Presets
The Global Preset dropdown menu now offers a load/save function for user presets.
Adjust the controls of your Galaxy Piano to your likingand choose ‘Save User
• For the update 1.2 of all Galaxy Pianos we have rewritten the whole script, so a lot has happened under the hood including better performance in general.
• Repedaling and Halfpedaling have been enhanced and fine tuned.
• Under certain circumstances softer notes were killing louder notesduring repetition with the sustain pedal down.
• Resonance samples for keys higher than G5 sometimes did not trigger correctly.
• Other minor fixes.
• After rewriting the whole script, we chose not to include the Warp Engine again. For thosewho miss it, we have included an instrument called ‘Galaxy Piano_old version with Warp’. We did keep the ‘Pad Machine,’ though.
• We have dropped‘Voice Management’ as well, which is now handled exclusively by Kontakt itself.
The old ‘Compact’versions with a reduced number of samples are obsolete. Please delete the correspondent old nkis from the Instruments folder after the update.