PathTooLong is a great Windows tool that allows you to delete files and folders with long names. Operate your data with one press on delete button.
Explore all the advantages of our admirable removing tool:
- Delete locked files and folders
- Delete files which name exceeds the allowed number of symbols
- Delete after reboot
A full list of errors that can be solved with our Path Too Long software:
- Cannot delete file path too long
- Path is too long
- Filename’s too long
- Path too deep.
- File name is too long to delete
- File path too long
- Cannot read from source file or disk
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation
- The specified file name is invalid or too long
- Error 1320. The specified path is too long
- The file is in use by another program or user
- Error Deleting File or Folder
- The source or destination file may be in use
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
- Filenames too long
- Error Copying File or Folder
- Cannot remove folder
- Destination Path Too Long
- The filename or extension is too long
- Could not find this item
- Filename is not valid
- The file could not be accessed
- File Name could not be found. Check the spelling of the filename and verify that the file location is correct.