Lynda - Managing Project Budgets | 913MB
In this course, designed for project management professionals and other leads who need to get a handle on their costs, author and PMP® Bob McGannon shows you how to build a solid budget around a work breakdown structure, work with costing standards, and examine capital versus operating costs. The course then teaches how to build, manage, and monitor the budget and shares tips from the trenches of real projects. Plus, get practical advice on recovering from overruns and dealing with scope changes.
* Examining capital and operating costs
* Assigning costs to resources
* Communicating your budget
* Recovering a bloated budget
* Addressing budgeting issues
Download Firedrive and 百度云