eLearning, IT & Software, Operating Systems | Skill level: beginner level
This course isn't full of filler content, and it won't take up all your time. It's right to the point giving you the information you need to get things done. Learn Linux TODAY! With about 70 minutes of lessons you will be able to walk Linux, and then later run. You should take this course if you know what you want to do and know that you're typing commands, but don't have the time right now to learn every little detail of the system. This course is the fastest way for a savvy computer user to get up to speed doing what they need to do in Linux!
The lessons are structured under the main idea of what you're going to be doing with the commands. Life time access to contents and course updates, which will be updated according to student feedback and needs. 30 day money back guarantee.
What are the requirements?
- You will need to know how to install the Linux system on to your comptuer, and how to open a terminal or console.
- What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 16 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Learn how to operate their Linux system
- Navigating the file system
- Knowing what different system directories are
- Managing files and directories
- Editing files
- Reading files
- Different ways to run Linux
- How to install software
- How to compile software
- How to manage running programs
- Adding new hardware
- Reading ISO images
- How to read the manual of all the commands
- How to administer the system
- Controlling access for multiple users
- Introduction to shell scripting
- Piping and redirection
What is the target audience?
- This course is for people who want to learn Linux as fast as possible to be able to do what they want to do. This course is probably not for you if you don't know what Linux is and are confused with typing commands instead of using the mouse.
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hqpcN9y 密码: hqck