Filo 4.38 Build 15083 | 4.4 MB
Filo enables you to edit file and folder properties. Simply drag files and folders from Explorer, drop them onto Filo and let the program modify their time and attributes according to your criteria. Filo can selectively modify thousands of files and folders in a single operation by processing entire directory trees and filtering their content by name or attribute. The program also includes a log section and a test mode to preview operations and collect statistics. You can use Filo to give files and folders the same time stamp, remove the read-only attribute from a group of files copied from a CD-ROM or a DVD, or restore folder time properties lost during copy operations. If you need to keep files and folders in a certain order or state, Filo is a powerful alternative to the limited Explorer and command line Touch programs.
* Modifies entire directory trees.
* Filters files and folders by name and attribute.
* Fixes folder time properties lost during copy operations.
* Supports drag and drop.
* Includes a test mode to preview operations and collect statistics.
* The installer includes both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the software. It will automatically select the version matching your system.
* Unicode software with regional settings support.
* Does not include adware, spyware, or any other malware technologies.
* Scanned prior to publication to ensure that it is free of viruses.
* Digitally signed with an Authenticode certificate to ensure its integrity and authenticity.
* Packaged using an MSI Windows native and compliant installer.
OS : Windows 8.1/2012/7/2008/Vista/2003/XP, 32/64-bit
Language : English
Home Page - http://www.basta.com