《机械迷城（Machinarium）》中每个人都是机器人,包括我们的小英雄,他将对从 "Black Cap Brotherhood"来的坏人。
Description: About: Machinarium is our first full-length adventure game in which players take on the role of a robot who has been exiled to the scrap heap. You must use logic, collect important items, and solve environmental puzzles to get the robot back into the city of Machinarium so he can rescue his robot girlfriend, save the head of the city, and defeat the bad guys from the Black Cap Brotherhood.
Machinarium is a prime example of why point ‘n’ click adventure games are not dead. It was created by people who clearly love the genre with aim to deliver a top-notch entertainment for all those gamers who really miss the magical world of adventure games. And boy did the developers deliver! Every element–even the smallest ones–are crafted with exceptional care and polish by people who clearly knew what they were doing and loved it. This level of detail is hard to find in most modern games that seem to be mass produced, so it is a very refreshing feeling to see a title that is made with such care and passion.
- World: Machinarium world is populated only by robots of various forms and functions. One of the most interesting places in this world is old, rusty and legendary city of Machinarium where the game takes place
- Story: You will have to get rid of wicked robots from the Black Cap Brotherhood and save the head of the city and also your robot-girl friend
- Puzzles: You will be solving many logical puzzles, adventure quests, brain teasers and mini-games
- Graphics: Backgrounds and characters are 2D hand-drawn and there is more then one hour of carefully crafted animations
- Music: Beautiful original soundtrack was composed and recorded by Floex (Samorost2 OST)
- Communication: You won’t find any lengthy boring dialogs in this game, characters talk by comic bubbles with simple animations and symbols
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Publisher: Amanita Design
Developer: Amanita Design
Release Name: Machinarium.Collectors.Edition-I_KnoW
Size: 716.11 MB