ALiAS has released the new indie game “Fortunes Tavern The Fantasy Tavern Simulator” for Windows.
Description: Every great RPG has its tavern: where heroes meet, rumours are told, quests are undertaken, and beer is supped by the gallon… but could you manage such a place?
Jump into the role of a fantasy-world tavern keeper: where you will need to renovate an ailing tavern, chat to hundreds of unique guests, manage a stables full of magical creatures, oversee the battle pit, hire heroes or villains to help hunt down magical tavern items like the Mythril Spork of Fortune, and try to keep the drunken guests from trashing the place.
Even at the best of times running such a tavern is not an easy task, but these are not the best of times. War is brewing! To the east the undead minions of the Lich Lord are stirring in response to the trade blockades imposed by the Northern Elves, and violence is spilling over into every part of the three kingdoms.
- Build bedrooms, improvements, and outbuildings like…
- An arena to increase your earnings,
- Cottages to house a personal hero entourage,
- Shrines and statues to the Gods,
- A forge to create weapons for the arena,
- And stables in which to house your pets.
- Hire cooks, rogues, battle-pit managers, priests, blacksmiths, and heroes.
- Create a custom menu by collecting recipes.
- Compete with and buy out rival taverns.
- Interact with hundreds of unique guests, each with their own backstory.
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie, RPG, Simulation
Developer: Michael Flynn , Elizabeth Flynn
Publisher: Michael Flynn