Get Laser-Like Focus and Self-Discipline
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 950x540,960x540 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 0.97 GB
eLearning, Personal Development, Productivity | Skill level: all level
Another common problem in today's world is the loss of our natural ability to focus - to allocate time and effort to something and to get it done without being distracted. The Focus and Self-Discipline module of the Productivity Blueprint will show you how to get that focus back - and then how to go beyond it to a level of concentration and discipline that even a Zen Master will be jealous of.
What are the requirements?
- An Open Mind and Commitment
- A few minutes a day to learn and something to take notes with!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 18 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- What you need to know in order to get laser-like focus.
- How to find clarity and a vision that will help you get to your goals faster than ever before.
- How to remove that "inner voice" and conflict inside your head so you get precision focus.
- Why we don't achieve our goals and get things done even when we have the willpower to do it.
- How to tweak your work environment for more creativity.
- How to get rid of the unknowingly little things that are holding you back from getting focused and disciplined.
- The hidden ways the world is derailing you from staying on track.
- How to get rid of outside distractions in your workplace.
- How to use this one breathing exercise to get clarity and focused in under 5 minutes.
- The step-by-step blueprint to becoming self-disciplined.
- Why you shouldn't multitask to get things done and do this instead.
- How to get radio silence to focus and concentrate no matter where you work.
- How to wake up early and be done for the day by lunchtime.
- How to become self-disciplined like a Shaolin monk.
- The one question you must ask yourself to stay focused.
- How to act and do the right thing despite feeling conflicted during stressful times.
- How to get things done in 3 hours that most people don't even get done in a day.
- How to get blocks of uninterrupted time to work on your biggest opportunities.
- How to use an analog tool to stay focused every day.
- 6 fool-proof hacks to instantly re-energize yourself.
- How to exercise self-discipline in each and every area of your life.
- How to achieve mastery and become someone who has the reputation of being self-disciplined.
What is the target audience?
- Anybody who desires to rapidly build a high level of productivity
- Anyone who wants to be more productive AND profitable in their job