Master Excel Functions
eLearning, Office Productivity, Microsoft | Skill level: all level
This course helps to teach you how to learn Excel Functions and Formulas. You will learn how to take that knowledge and apply it to everyday examples to show how you can use it at work.
In this course, you will learn:
- the 50 most common Excel functions
- The basics needed to get the most out of Functions
- Advanced and nested functions to truly show their power
- Real World examples to show how to apply it to your job
You should get this course because I have taught Excel to accountants for many years. I go slow enough and show every step, to help beginners understand. But I also go in depth for more advanced users to benefit.
This course is made up of over 4 hours of video and over 100 pages of screenshots and writing to help explain what Excel functions are all about. Get this course and I know you will increase your Excel knowledge!
What are the requirements?
- Need to have Microsoft Excel 2003 or greater. Preferably 2007 or greater to follow along.
- Just very basic knowledge of Excel needed. No knowledge of Excel functions needed.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 71 lectures and 4.5 hours of content!
- Manipulate Data better using Excel functions and Formulas
- Understand how Excel Functions work
- Understand how to combine multiple functions in one cell
What is the target audience?
- This course is for people who want to learn how to manipulate data better by using Excel Functions
- This course is for people who use Excel for their job but need help understanding it's functionality
- This course is also for people who use Excel occasionally but just want a better understand of it
- This course is not tailored for advanced users who know most of the advanced features.
- This course is for people who consider themselves beginners or intermediate in Excel and want to improve their understand to stand out in their job