beQUIET 2.59 | MacOSX | 4 Mb
As long as beQUIET is running, your Macbook's internal speakers are muted. Meanwhile, you may still listen through your headphone jack. Simply to say, beQUIET only mute your internal speakers in any condition.
beQUIET is designed for journalist, teacher, students and other Macbook users who would like to hear the sound but do not want to disturb others, such as in meetings, classrooms, courts, lectures, theaters, etc.
Benefiting from your Mac's high-end hardware design, beQUIET guarantees that your speakers stay quiet and your headphones working no matter if you plug or unplug your headphones (the function that PC users can never dream about!)
This App is developed due to the request of a teacher who needed his computer lab to be quiet, but still let the students enjoy sound with their headphones.
- Check internal speaker's status and mute them in real time;
- Saves and sets speaker's volume automatically before and after running;
- Easy-to-use interface;
- Animated menu icon;
- No need for any additional hardware;
- Headphones' mute status and volume can be freely adjusted;
- Feature requests are welcome and lifetime free upgrades;
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later