2016-03-31 | .MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 1.75 hours | 467MB
Instructor: Scott Davis
This video walks you through many new features of ES6 such as syntactic sugar like arrow functions and multiline strings, language components like constants, classes/inheritance, and importing/exporting modules. ES6's deep semantic shifts to the core language will truly change the way developers work.
- Learn new ES6 features like classes, models, import, and exports
- Understand ES6 syntactical changes such as arrow functions/multiline strings
- Identify the ways to leverage ES6 with Node and BabelJS
- Discover ES6's new collections like Maps and Sets
- Learn about Promises, the library for asynchronous programming