PhotoScissors interactive cutout tool for foreground segmentation enables new smart ways of removing backgrounds from still images.
Easily Remove Backgrounds from Photos
PhotoScissors saves the day when you quickly need to cut out a person or an object to paste it to another picture, or to remove background from a photo. You don't need any specific skills or professional software for a perfect image clip: few mouse strokes produce an accurate clipping path that can be further enhanced with fine brushes.
Cutting Objects Out with Few Clicks
PhotoScissors provides an extremely easy way to cut a background an image. Instead of trying to accurately enclose a region with the Lasso or Magic Wand tools in cumbersome professional graphical editors, you quickly mark areas you want to cut out and areas you would like to preserve, and the program automatically does the rest. Thanks to optimized analysis of the clipping edges, you don't have to hunt for pixels trying to select an unwanted background. PhotoScissors is easy background removal with minimum efforts!
Quickly Prepare Photos for Uploading
Cutting out a background from photos is a popular picture editing procedure. Indeed, there are dozens of possible applications for PhotoScissors: uploading product pictures to eBay, preparing photos for job seeking or dating websites, replacing a boring background with a more picturesque one or a solid color, creating photo jokes, collages, retouching vacation photos for fun or for a better impression and plus many more.
Top Reasons to use PhotoScissors
- Instantly remove complex background from photos
- Easily separate the foreground from the background
- Swap background
- No limits by image size
- Cutting out objects
- Creating isolated images with colored or transparent backgrounds
- Remove background for eBay, Etsy or Amazon listings
- Set background to any color include transparent
- Easy to get use and get started
- Preparing pictures of products for online shops
- Supports all popular graphic formats (PNG, JPG…)
- No technical or designer skills required
What's new in PhotoScissors 3.0
- Major user interface improvements
- Performance improvements
- Now PhotoScisors is fully interactive
- Added option to move foreground object
- Added filters for background and foreground
- Added option to fill hole (inpaint) at background and move main object at image
- Added 'Aspect Ratio' option for background
- Added 'Feathering Radius' option
- Added Manual mode for mask changes
- Added support of Intel Real Sense camera
System Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later
Home Page - https://www.photoscissors.com/