Mercalli - The best Video stabilization ever! With Rolling Shutter and CMOS correction! Mercalli is used for the retroactive removal of vibrations, shaking, distortions, wobbling as well as compression from video recordings and therefore represents a quality improvements. Also, uneven pans or zoom recordings can be calmed down in Mercalli and thus their quality can be improved as well.
Undesired disquiet effects during a recording always occur if a tripod is not available or simply impractical. It often occurs if there is a surprising event and it has to be filmed to capture the uniqueness of the situation. Or simply whenever the video equipment must be limited due to impracticality.
So, if such recordings are basically successful, but blurry to the dismay of the camera man, and if these have an important content, Mercalli comes into play. Mercalli can rescue and optimize these recordings mostly fully automatically!
This makes Mercalli a very valuable tool to rescue and optimize the precious recordings of any film maker. You’ve stabilized your video but the following issues remain:
- Vibration jitter
- Image compression
- Wobble & jello
New features of Mercalli V4 SAL+ include:
• Dynamic zoom-in feature reduces the need to zoom-in, improved 3D correction, and the option to de-noise video, while editing, to ensure dramatically improved results.
• New "Forensic View" illustrates how images are being stabilized and assists with customized adjustment of parameters.
• Quick preview provides instant side-by-side split screen comparison and helps to assess how effectively the video was corrected.
• Mercalli V4’s extensive system of customization offers beginners an easy application, as stabilization and CMOS correction happen automatically. Advanced customization settings are an option for those who want more control.
• New Storyboard-function lets clips to be re-ordered freely and exported into a single file. This is a quick and easy way to export short films directly from Mercalli without needing to use an NLE.
Changes to the previous version - at a glance:
- Unique and completely automatic CMOS correction for skew, wobble and jello
- Greatly improved video stabilization, faster and more efficient than ever!
- Improved stabilization, optimal perspectives (3D X, Y, and Z-axis stabilization)
- Optical-Warp-Image-Stabilize-Function (Fisheye-Distortions have no negative effect anymore on stabilization process)
- Because the Fisheye-Effect doesn´t need to be removed before stabilization rendering is faster overall and less zoom is needed
- Numerous cameras are supported. Universal profiles included as well.
- Dynamic Zoom Reduction (significantly reduces the need to zoom-in)
- Improved border-boundary adjustments, which also reduces the need to zoom-in.
- Increase in focus can be selected easily DURING editing
- Enhancement of adjustability in handling of camera movement
- Straight forward storyboard function makes arranging clips and exporting into a single file effortless
- Super fast full screen preview with new comparison modes, original/optimized, and Forensic View makes evaluation of corrected video a snap
Supported Video INPUT Formats: mov, mpg, mpeg, mp4, mts, m2t, m2ts, m2v, avi, wmv, mxf, vob, vcd, 3pg, Canopus DV, Canopus HD
Supported Video OUTPUT Formats: H.264 (MOV &MP4), HEVC/H.265 (MOV), Apple ProRes (MOV), and Motion JPEG (MOV)
Supported Video Resolutions:
SD: 640x480, 1024x764, 720x480
HD: 720P, 1080i, 1080p
UltraHD: 2.7K, 4K
System Requirements: Windows 64 Bit: Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10,
Home Page - http://www.prodad.com/home/products/video_optimization/mercalli_v4,l-us.html