English | m4v | H264 675x540 | AAC 2 ch | pdf | 6 hrs 17 min | 1.64 GB
This course is ideal for penetration testers, security enthusiasts and network administrators.
A non-exhaustive list of topics to be taught includes:
- Metasploit Basics and Framework Organization
- Server and Client Side Exploitation
- Meterpreter – Extensions and Scripting
- Database Integration and Automated Exploitation
- Post Exploitation Kung-Fu – Exploring the system, Privilege escalation, Log deletion and AV / Firewall bypass
- Token stealing and impersonation, Backdoors and Rootkits, Pivoting and Port forwarding, Railgun and Custom Scripting,
- Backdoor an Executable
- Exploit research with Metasploit- Buffer Overlows, SEH etc.
- Scenario Based Hacking using Metasploit