AirBeam Pro 1.3 | Mac Os X | 12 MB
AirBeam turns your Mac and your iDevices into a flexible audio and video monitoring system. AirBeam streams live video and audio from your Mac's cameras and microphones across a WiFi or 3G network. You can watch the stream in a web browser or with the AirBeam App on your iPhones, iPads or iPods (Important note: AirBeam for iOS requires a separate purchase and is available in the iTunes AppStore).
And AirBeam works also vice versa: Use your iDevices as remote cameras and follow the live stream on your Mac.
AirBeam's applications are countless: Use your iDevices as a luxury babymonitor, for serious surveillance, to keep an eye on your pets, a FPV cam in your remote control toys…there are hundreds of useful and not so useful things you can do with it.
AirBeams features in detail:
* High Quality Realtime: Video streaming in amazing quality with resolution up to HD 720p (1280x720 pixel) and up to 30 frames per second. CD quality audio.
* Zero Configuration: No need to manually configure device addresses when used on a single WiFi network. AirBeam automatically discovers all AirBeam cams on your network and you can instantly watch them.
* Multi Camera, Multi Monitor: Launch as many camera devices as you want and monitor them simultaneously. Or follow a single camera on multiple screens at the same time.
* Recording: Seeing or hearing something on AirBeam you want to remember? Just press the record button and the video and audio will be recorded.
* Motion and audio detection: Trigger alarms or recordings when something happens in front of the camera to create a single track of events that happened during a day.
* Web interface: Use a browser to watch (no audio in a browser) the live video, download your recordings or adjust the camera settings.
* Integrated Syphon Server: Allows easy integration of the video stream with 3rd party apps like VDMX or Quartz composer.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor