Autodesk PowerShape 2018 | 1.4 Gb
Languages: English, French, Czech, German, hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish,
Brazilian portuguese & Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Simplified & Traditional Chinese.
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, announced the release of PowerShape 2018 is the ideal modeling companion for Autodesk PowerMill and Autodesk FeatureCAM helping you create the geometry you need to get the best results from your CNC machine.
What's New in PowerShape 2018.0.0:
- The program has been changed to use a Ribbon interface.
- You can constrain Sketch dimensions using Parameters.
- You can create an outline curve from a mesh.
- There is a new command Extend primitives on the Edit tab.
- Autodesk analytics have been added to the program, it can be turned off from the Help menu.
- Electrode Modeling - available in PowerShape Premium and PowerShape Ultimate
New electrode MPP options.
- New electrode substitution strings.
- You can create custom surface finish values.
- The undersize values that are displayed are dependent on the electrode.
Reverse Engineering - available in PowerShape Premium and PowerShape Ultimate
- The Mesh Doctor has been redesigned.
- Improvements have been made to the Paint triangles process.
- Improvements to Add triangle have been made to allow sequential creation of triangles.
- You can make a continuous selection of multiple triangle areas in a mesh model, when using Select Triangles options. (available in - PowerShape Standard, PowerShape Premium and PowerShape Ultimate)
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: AutoDesk PowerShape
Version: 2018.0.0 (Build: 220.127.116.1110) Ultimate
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.autodesk.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 / 8.x / 10
Size: 1.4 Gb