Quickly identifies undiscovered vulnerabilities, so you can stay secure, harden your networks and prevent attacks in minutes. Discover misconfigured systems and firewall, switch and router vulnerabilities, effortlessly and without mass network traffic.
Discover misconfigured systems and firewall, switch and router vulnerabilities, effortlessly and without mass network traffic.
Nipper Studio’s reports include manufacturer specific, mitigation advice and fixes. Meet your security targets faster and become compliant now.
Secure configurations are essential, but build reviews take time. Automate with Nipper Studio and spend time fixing not finding!
Harden your network infrastructure before attacks happen
Nipper Studio was the 1st advanced and detailed configuration auditing tool in the world. It is the configuration auditing tool of choice, for enterprise clients in 80 countries. It helps you harden and secure vital network devices, such as Firewalls, Switches and Routers.
- Detailed configuration reporting, gives quick, clear views of device settings.
- Scriptable for 24/7 vulnerability alerts, 365 days a year.
- Enhances enterprise scanning systems & removes accuracy concerns.
- Audits against industry standards such as CIS, STIG & NIST benchmarks.
- Our “Best Practice” security audits (combining multiple industry checks).
- Rating systems and mitigation advice, helps you prioritize and plan fixes.
- Automated configuration auditing is comprehensive, fast and efficient.
- Audit systems in less time, without mass network traffic generation.
- Simple to use. No lengthy implementation investment or roll-out required.
- Agentless. No additional software or systems to install or maintain.
- Audit offline, online, physical, virtual and isolated systems.
- Tools can be scheduled, scripted and work on multiple platforms.
- Integrates easily with existing systems.
- Easily customize settings to suit your own policies.
- Data outputs can be included into your current solutions.
Nipper Studio is a quick to implement, efficient and scalable tool, that users love. Perform a build review on your firewall, switch or router configurations – discover new vulnerabilities (that others might find) & harden your networks.
- Microsoft Windows XP or above (Server 2003 or above)
- 400MB disk space
- 2GB memory
Homepage - https://www.titania.com
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1cSw5tDwl7gdEkeDgS8fzuQ 密码: a16e