Jack is a human modeling and simulation tool that enables you to improve the ergonomics of your product designs and to refine industrial tasks. Jack, and its optional toolkits, provides human-centered design tools for performing ergonomic analysis of virtual products and virtual work environments.
Jack enables you to size your human models to match worker populations, as well as test your designs for multiple factors, including injury risk, user comfort, reachability, line of sight, energy expenditure, fatigue limits and other important human parameters. Using Jack facilitates significant cost and time savings by enabling you to improve product quality and process feasibility early in the product lifecycle.
Jack enables you to seamlessly integrate human factors and ergonomics into the planning, design and validation stages of your product lifecycle. Organizations that use Jack gain a significant competitive advantage thanks to classic ergonomics and human factors assessment techniques coupled with the latest visualization and simulation technologies.
- Human interaction during the design, build and sale stages of the product lifecycle is inevitable, and Jack helps you assess the human element throughout your product lifecycle
- Jack saves your company time and money while enabling you to create more human-friendly designs
- Jack provides a complete environment for all your ergonomics and human factors needs, offering a comprehensive suite of analysis capabilities
- Jack enables you to uncover human performance and feasibility issues early in the design process, allowing for big savings from a small investment
- Jack enables you to effectively communicate issues and visualize potential solutions
- Human figures that are anthropometrically and biomechanically accurate, as well as visually realistic
- Broad set of anthropometric databases for representing your population
- State-of-the-art task simulation engine to generate a series of human activities through the use of high-level commands
- Industry-leading human manipulation and figure control to create simulations faster and more accurately
- Most comprehensive set of human performance simulation tools available on the market today
- Extensive support for motion tracking and virtual reality systems
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1oWTl2YNSh330vEASHzCmew 密码: 7m82