Small MacOSX game “Glider” has been released by group CORE. Enjoy!
Description: Fly a paper airplane through a house without landing on an object. Use floor vents to get lift; avoid obstacles in your path….
Simple controls, addictive game play, fun for both kids as well as adults.
- The Mac OS X version has double-size artwork that looks stunning on a 27″ display.
- Automatically saves game state
- Waypoints allow you to begin a new game at the last waypoint you located in the house
- Support for Retina displays
What’s New in Version 1.0.3:
- Improvements for Macs with Retina displays.
- Fixed a scrolling bug introduced in the last version.