Last Limb制作，Midnight City发行，基于物理学原理的一款多关卡益智休闲游戏，大家喜爱的有机蔬菜成了游戏的主角，支持双人合作模式，支持手柄，卡通画风，有爱的玩家不妨一试。
It’s is a wild grown, char grilled, bash ‘em up, physics action puzzler!
Play 1 to 4 magically enhanced organism’s (not GMO’s), and battle your way through a barrage of crazy full flavored levels, each is totally destructible (real world materials) and features completely reactive liquids.
Lava burns wooden homes down, melts cheddar chunks, and fries food fast. Ice shards crash to the ground, crushing everyone, melts (on contact with the lava) into water, water puts out fire, cools lava, and bad guys drown in water – The cycle of life continues…or not!
Organic Panic is a BIG Game The single player adventure mode propels you through over 100 mind twisting levels, across 12 beautiful hand painted and animating background environments, via 4 game modes all driven by a colorful comic story, along side this you can build your own – hellish physic based contraptions and environments in minutes (with the same tools we used), and watch other players squeal and squirm trying to survive your evil traps, then share them with friends, family, and bitter enemies, but beware they get to rate them and push ‘em up or down the leaderboard.
Play local Co-op and Versus with friends – It’s time draining addictive fun, where you have to work together to solve maddening puzzles, Versus mode is on the close horizon and promises a new dimension in game-play dynamics and tactics.
- Instant access – Play Organic Panic right now – over 50 brain burping challenging levels to play right away….with lots more to come!
- Completely dynamic physics engine – Based on the ‘DAFT Engine’ (Destructible And Fluid Technology) completely break everything, all elements have real world properties based on their material, wood burns, metal conducts electricity, ice melts into water (that your characters can swim in), rubber is bouncy but melts, Diamond is super tough, and if cherry is standing on it will blast through everything!
- Groundbreaking liquid simulation – With this technology you can literally fill an entire level with completely reactive liquids, all flowing and effecting the level structures, lava will flow with more viscosity, burn wood and heat materials, water will put out fires but evaporate on contact with hot surfaces, and acid will melt through most materials except glass and diamond!
- Local Co-op mode – Play Organic Panic with your friends (or enemies) right now – Use your combined brain power to help each other solve mad physics based puzzles and a good side heaping of action blast ‘em up!
- Build your own levels – Use the same tools we used to make all the levels, it’s so simple to make your own mad physics action levels, draw shapes, boolean objects, drop in elements (guns, switches, mines etc) change materials (they have real world effects) add pickups and enemies then hop right in and play, watch as everything just works (well mostly works).
- Controller Support- Organic Panic was designed around the Xbox controller, and full support is part of our road-map.
- Steamworks- Full Steamworks integration, build your levels, share them with the Organic Panic Community, rate them and see them climb the leaderboard (hopefully!) – Organic Panic was designed and made with this in mind.
- Comic Driven Story – The single player adventure mode is driven by a twisted comic book, with a hardcopy color comic telling the whole story being available soon.
- 4x Unique players characters – Play as Kiwi, Carrot, Coconut or Cherry each with their own unique abilities, powers and special powers, learn each one, then work with them in combination. Each players has a completely different and unique abilities, which make for challenging gameplay and longevity.
- Cool game modes – Play different game modes, Swapzy, Morphy, Choosy, Timerun. (Including Co-op and Vs (to come) learn them, play them, master them, then build your own levels with these different modes.
Publisher: Midnight City
Developer: Last Limb
Genre: Action, Casual, Early Access, Indie
Release name: Organic.Panic.Early.Access.Cracked-3DM