Description: What Lies Beneath is a short action-RPG in which you’ll explore a dungeon full of traps and monsters (and some silly other things too) in seek of revenge and to fight an evil creature… that kind of stuff… Grab some nice loots and customize your character abilities as you want.
- Customize your character as you please, it’s not class-based, so you can play the way you want (I love fireball throwing knights, I don’t know why^^)
- A fun and original universe with silly characters to speak to
- Part of a serie (Song of the Myrne) but you don’t need to have played the other games to understand what’s going on
- A complete crafting system: create potions, armors, etc… mine some ores, pick up some shrooms,…
- Challenge your friends in the local multiplayer mode. It’s split-screen on the same PC like in the good old days and I try to make some original game modes like a football match.
- Even if the game is finished, I’m still working on it and add features to it
Release Name: What_Lies_Beneath_v1.7.2-FAS
Size: 83.48 MB
Release Name: What_Lies_Beneath_v1.7.2_MacOSX-SPLATTER
Size: 93.69 MB