Don Bradman Cricket 14 包括一些新功能和相当大的改善在过去的板球比赛。这将是一个完整的职业生涯模式和内置的播放器的创造者的第一个板球比赛。
Description: Don Bradman Cricket 14 includes several new features and considerable improvements over past cricket games. It will be the first cricket game with a full career mode and a built-in player creator. Players will be able to save multiplayer games that are in progress, making it possible to play and resume entire cricket matches played online. There are new innovative control schemes for batting, bowling and fielding which all contrast to previous cricket titles. Manual appeals will be possible, as well as a decision referral system with virtual infra-red imaging. Batsmen will receive a vibration indication via the controller indicating edges. Players will be given the ability to walk or stand their ground both impacting the way the umpire makes decisions as the match progresses. Similarly, excessive unwarranted appealing from the bowling side will influence the umpire to make 50/50 decisions that go against you. Matches also contain a day/night cycle, a first-person and broadcast camera angles, dynamic weather, pitch degradation, and cheerleaders for T20 matches.
- Dynamic time of day, Weather System and Pitch Degradation that are based on real world data with effects occurring in real-time throughout a days’ play.
- More than 4000 Community created Players and teams ready to download and use in game.
- The Cricket Academy, allowing for unparalleled customisation of your Cricket experience, creating Teams, players, Tours, Competitions, Match Types and even Umpires.
- A fully featured fielding system that allows you to run down the ball and slide to prevent a Four, catch a high ball on the boundary rope, or knock down the stumps to take a vital run out. You are always involved in the play at every stage of the game.
- Career Mode, allowing you to take control of an aspiring young cricketer and take him through the ranks to International glory.
- Unique Batting and Bowling Controls, giving full 360 Shot control and Line and Length delivery without pitch markers.
- An online Save system that lets you continue your match whenever you want with online opponents.
- Ball Physics giving realistic Edges, bat pad catches and movement off the pitch.
- A complete player physics system with individual attributes including weight and height – imagine running in a 2 metre bowler to deliver that perfect bouncer!
- Practice Nets, Hone your skills to perfection before taking to the field.
- Appeal and Electronic Review system allowing for the first time challenges of the umpires decision.
Publisher: Home Entertainment Suppliers
Developer: Big Ant Studios
Release Name: Don.Bradman.Cricket.14.PS3-PROTON
Size: 2.19 GB