Maplesoft Maple 18.01 and MapleSim 6.4.01 Update | 274.0 mb
Maplesoft, leading developer of advanced mathematical and analytical software, has released an update to Maple and MapleSim, the mathematical computing software for education and research in mathematics, engineering, and the sciences.
With Maple 18, Maplesoft offers enhanced tools for developing interactive applications and quizzes, together with additional features to enrich and streamline the student experience.
Maple supports the easy creation of interactive Math Apps for use in the classroom and through The Möbius Project, an initiative from Maplesoft that supports the creation, sharing, and grading of Math Apps. With Maple 18, instructors can take advantage of increased flexibility in the one-step Math App creation tool to quickly create even more complex applications, and easily create randomly generated quizzes for their students.
Maple 18.01 Update Details
- Significantly enhanced efficiency for many numerical linear algebra computations
- New keyboard shortcuts for “Execute All” ([Ctrl or Cmd]+[Shift]+[Enter]) and for entering slideshow mode ([F11] or [Cmd]+[F11])
- Improved export of 2-D plots
- PDF export improvements for documents that include code edit regions
- Enhancements to the limit command
MapleSim 6.4.01 Update Details
- Improvements to the templates for creating custom components using discrete state space and discrete transfer function descriptions
- Improved handling of variable names that include both symbols and numbers
- UTF-8 filename support
- Improved backwards compatibility of the Parameter Inspector with older models
Note: For best performance, we recommend that you run MapleSim 6.4.01 with Maple 18.01.
Maplesoft is a leading developer of advanced mathematical and analytical software. Its innovative suite of products harnesses the power of mathematics, providing industry and academia with the most advanced mathematical tools complete with fully integrated numerics and symbolics. If you touch math... you need Maple.
Name: Maplesoft Maple and MapleSim
Version: 18.01 and 6.4.01 Update
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven / 8
System Requirements: Maplesoft Maple 18.0 and MapleSim 6.4
Size: 274.0 mb