Nuke is a very strong software for professional VFX production pipeline. This is the package I have solved with some cracks for windows 64 bit, haven't checked the 32bit but it will work I am pretty sure.
Here's the techniques:
1. Install NUKE 7.0 v6 and all other plugins from plugin folder. I am using 64 Bit o/s. If you are using 32 bit O/S please download all the 32bit plugins first.
2. For Monster and sapphire use trial option to finish installation
3. Install FLT 7.0 V2 .
4. Now go to RLM crack and activate the RLM CRACK.exe patch. Press the nuke button and boom. Nuke is being activated.
5. But, The big B is the plugins.
6. Now go to Flexlm Crack
7. Run XF-FLI_5.0v1_win-x86-release-32.exe
8. Drag the foundry.lic file to the Foundary License Intaller...
9. Press Install
10. Successful dialogue box will appear
11. Now use XF-The_Foundry_Flexlm_Patcher_WIN64.exe if u r using 64 or XF-The_Foundry_Flexlm_Patcher_WIN32.exe if u r using 32 bit O/S for the final patch.
12. Press Patch...Go to C://program files> common files> OFX (DONT USE NUKE 7.0 V6 OR ANY OTHER FOLDER TO PATCH OR IT WILL CRASH!!!!)
13. AND ITS DONE!!!
Actually these are some programs together working like hell....And Thanks to X FORCE for their awesomeness!!!!
I M A WIN O/S USER...Sorry I cant provide any info about how to work it in i\other O/S. But I put some apps which can work with other O/S too. just give it a try and it will be easy. The core thing is Furance and Nuke is working under RLM license and other plugs are working under Flexlm. So you have to give both some license. That's why we put the flexlm patch only in OFX no where else. Thanks every one.