“虚拟机的核心解决方案的SharePoint Server”：本课程将为您提供配置和管理微软的SharePoint Server2013环境，同时教你如何配置SharePoint Server2013中，以及提供指导方针和最佳实践的知识和技能。
iRONiSO has also released “Virtual Machines Core Solutions of SharePoint Server”. This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 environment also teach you how to configure SharePoint Server 2013, as well as provide guidelines and best practices.
Description: The course is targeted at experienced IT Professionals interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy and manage SharePoint Server 2013 installations in either the data center or the cloud.
Students typically have more than four years of hands-on experience* planning and maintaining SharePoint and other core technologies upon which SharePoint depends, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or later, Internet Information Services (IIS), SQL Server 2008 R2 or later, Active Directory, and networking infrastructure services.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the key features of SharePoint 2013
- Design an information architecture
- Design logical and physical architectures
- Install and configure SharePoint Server 2013
- Create web applications and site collections
- Plan and configure service applications
- Manage users and permissions
- Configure authentication for SharePoint 2013
- Secure a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Manage taxonomy
- Configure user profiles
- Configure enterprise search
- Monitor and maintain a SharePoint 2013 environment
Release Name: MS.20331A.Virtual.Machines.Core.Solutions.of.SharePoint.Server.2013-iRONiSO
Size: 4.23 GB