SQL Maestro PHP Generator for MySQL Professional 184.108.40.206 | 22 Mb
PHP Generator for MySQL is a MySQL GUI frontend that allows you to generate high-quality PHP scripts for the selected tables, views and queries for the further working with these objects through the web.
Key features include:
Data management: add, edit, delete and copy records
Customization of the HTML appearance
Filtering and sorting abilities
Data protection with a lot of security settings
Event-driven content management
Data export to PDF, XML, CVS, Excel and Word
PHP Generator for MySQL produces clear and easy to understand code that can be used as is or modified in any way you need.
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11:
- HTML filter becomes available for Text, Text area, and WYSIWYG editors. Use it to strip unwanted HTML tags and attributes from user input.
- Starting from this version PHP Generator "remembers" the URL requested by an unauthorized user and redirects to the appropriate page after successful login.
- The Cerulean color scheme is now selected by default.
- The "Page navigator" option (None/Top/Bottom/Both) now also affects the partition list.
- Value of the "Copy all files / Do not copy system files" option is now stored in the project file.
- Page filter condition was not saved in the project file for detail pages.
- The OnPreparePage and OnInsertFormValidate events now fire for detail pages as well.
- Non-English characters could be displayed incorrectly in Inline modes on using ANSI encoding.
- Error messages coming from database server are now displayed in the Inline mode too.
- Values like 0 or empty string are now sent to the server correctly from OnBefore[Insert|Update]Record event handlers.
- Oracle: SQL scripts for creation user and permission tables have been fixed.
- Some other minor fixes and corrections.
Home Page - http://www.sqlmaestro.com/