Remote Control 是一款功能强大的基于 NT 核心服务的远程控制软件。在 NT 核心操作系统中无须安装服务端，是网络管理员进行网络维护管理的好帮手，功能超强！有了它 Admin 就不用再为了设置调试服务器而东奔西走，通过远程控制轻松完成。对于 9X 系统该工具提供了服务端安装包分发打包程序，分发部署服务端极其方便。
DameWare Mini Remote Control 188.8.131.52 (x86/x64) | 62.5 MB | 62.5 MB
DameWare Mini Remote Control (MRC) is one of the best values in remote control software available today. MRC is licensed by the number of help desk technicians your organization has and not by agent or end-point. It has been used for more than 10 years by thousands of IT admins to seamlessly connect to remote servers, desktops, and notebooks.
Easy-to-Use Remote Control
Take complete command of remote computers, whether in the same building, across town, or across the world. DameWare MRC makes remote desktop sharing incredibly fast and provides the tools needed to solve your remote users' issues quickly and easily.
Access Computers with Intel® AMT using KVM
Connect to computers via remote Keyboard, Video, and Mouse (KVM) with built-in support for Intel Active Management Technology (AMT). With this feature, you can remotely control a computer regardless of the state of its operating system.
Chat with End-Users & Capture Remote Screenshots
With the chat feature in DameWare MRC, you can chat online with your remote user as you troubleshoot or configure the remote computer. Familiar chat windows on both the remote user’s screen and yours make it easy to troubleshoot issues as you view their desktop.
Manage Remote Access Privileges
DameWare MRC allows you the flexibility to set permissions for access to remote computers based on roles within your organization.
Automatically Deploy Remote Control Agents
The DameWare MSI Builder included with every purchase of MRC, allows you to create an MSI package for the installation of the MRC Client Agent Service, including any custom settings.
What's New in Version 184.108.40.206:
New Features and Improvements:
- AD Integration, user authentication against LDAP. SSO support
- Users can be imported from AD groups either as one-off selections or scheduled synchronization tasks; these users can then log in to DameWare Remote Support and Mini Remote Control with their Windows username and password
- Auto sign in for DameWare Centralized modules
- Settings enable the sign-on screen to be skipped by AD credentialed users
- Problem with Dual Monitor refresh
- Missing icons after 11.1 upgrade
- Problem with Active Directory user and group import
- Connection hangs on "Querying system status"
- Error when mounting bootable ISO file
- Virtual CD - booting from ISO using Intel AMT does not work
- Problem importing from Mini Remote Control 6.9
- Problem inputting Japanese characters