Desk 1.3.1 Mac OS X | 9.5 MB
You are a storyteller, passionate about crafting narratives that capture, express, and delight in what it means to be human. Surprisingly-simple yet powerful, Desk was designed for writers, bloggers, notetakers, and productivity artists.
Designed to marry both function and form, it is the desktop publishing client that you've always wanted: Simple, intuitive, powerful, and fast.
Fall in love (again) with writing via an app that helps you focus and concentrate on what matters most: Your thoughts as they coalesce into written form.
Then publish them to your own digital property and blog. We currently support the following publishing platforms:
• WordPress (self-hosted and .com)
• Blogger / Blogspot
• Squarespace (Post via Email)
• Movable Type
• Facebook Notes
Focus on what matters the most and remove everything else.
• Clean, simple, and a true distraction-free interface
• Typewriter Mode for the serious focus
• Themes and styles including font treatments, style, size, and column width
• Use our streamlined WYSIWYG editor or Markdown.
• Shortcuts for maximum speed (Formatting, Publishing, and more)
• Assortment of writing modes and visual styles (Full-Screen, Transparency, Day & Night, Font and Text Treatments, Responsive Layouts, Floating)
Publish your work to multiple blogs, platforms, and more. Edit existing posts with ease!
• Access, edit, and update existing posts and drafts
• Schedule posts for later publishing
• Post Formats for WordPress and Tumblr
• Drag-and-drop images, add captions
• Support for embedded media (YouTube, Vimeo and more coming soon)
• Integration with WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, Squarespace, Movable Type, Typepad, and Facebook Notes
• Custom features for each publishing platform (e.g. Featured images, categories, tags, custom slugs/URLs, labels, and more)
• "Quick Publishing" for even greater speed
• Preview mode with real-time updating
OS X 10.9 or later
Home Page - http://www.desk.pm