Guide Alum on his journey through the Land of Tide. Help him discover the truth about his city, Kosmos, and the mysterious epidemic known as “The Vague.” As his tale unfolds, it will keep you enthralled all the way up to its epic conclusion.
Alum has the nostalgic feel of classics like monkey island mixed with modern gameplay elements and pacing that caters more towards this generation. The world, story, and characters lean towards a RPG-esque game while staying true to the classic point-and-click gameplay mechanics.
- Full length game (roughly 10-15 hours of gameplay)
- Over 70 hand-drawn backgrounds – Including a map screen to travel across the “Land of Tide”
- All original soundtrack (live recorded instruments mixed with electronic elements)
- Intuitive puzzles that are logical, balanced, and rewarding (no pixel hunting)
- Full voice acting
- Gratifying frame by frame animations
- Retro classic resolution
Release name: Alum.RIP-ALiAS