Replika Sound Chorus Guitar KONTAKT | 2.12 Gb
Replika Sound has released RSG05 Chorus Guitar, a new guitar virtual instrument sample library for Kontakt. The instrument was made by combining two steel string guitars. It is designed to provide a resonant wide stereo sound or a shimmering mono tone. No synthetic Chorus or Stereo-Width Effects are used; it is all naturally achieved. It comes in both Picked and Finger-played versions.
• 8230 Samples.
• True Random-Robin note selection (in 5s for the most used articulations).
• 11 key-switched articulations.
• A "Chord Mode" with Strum Speed and Direction controls.
• One key triggered chords.
• Stereo Width Control.
• A "Tremelo Picking Mode" with Speed control.
• A Vibrato Key to provide a quick way of playing in vibrato on any articulation.
• Two Display Windows on the GUI - giving the name and constituent notes of each chord selected.
• Brightness Filters and Dynamic Envelopes which automatically respond to the velocity of each note played.
• A Page of Effects Units (EQ, Compression, Delay, Convolution Reverb).
• Includes a "Lite" RAM Saving version of each instrument (Random-Robin in 3s).
The one key triggered Chord Library includes:
• 30 Bar Chord shapes.
• 26 Common Open Chords.
• Power Chords for each note.
Key Switched Articulations:
• Legato (Non Vibrato).
• Hammer On.
• Pull Off.
• Slide Up into Note.
• Slide Down after Note.
• Fret Noises.
• Natural Harmonics.
• Sul Ponticello (Plucked near the bridge).
• SFX / Percussive Hits.