QuickLens 1.6 build 779 | MacOSX | 5.9 MB
As a UI Designer/Developer, you are always trying to create the best possible interfaces. With QuickLens, you can ensure that your implementation matches the design. QuickLens allows you to: Zoom into Pixels, Measure Dimensions, Sample Colors, Inspect Alignments.
...all through a suite of tools:
• Lens • Ruler • Frame • Guide • Tape • Monocle • Crosshair
Each tool has a clearly defined purpose and does one thing exceedingly well.
When combined with other tools, you can bring out the true power of QuickLens.
- Zoom into pixels
- Sample colors
- Make precise pixel measurements
- Capture snapshots with the pixel grid
- Measure vertical and horizontal distances
- Switch between several units: points, inches, centimeters, millimeters, picas
- Measure width and height of on-screen elements
- Setup grids with row and columns to overlay on your designs
- Includes Golden Grids with spirals
- Save and manage grid presets
- Capture snapshots with the overlay grids
- Inspect alignments with screen-wide guides
- Setup guides on multiple monitors
- Save and load guides
- Measure length between any two points on the screen
- Switch between various units: points, inches, centimeters, millimeters, picas
- Measure angles
- A handy presentation tool
- Zoom into any part of the screen with 5 different zoom levels
- Dim rest of the screen to focus on zoomed in area
- Move between monitors seamlessly
- View screen-wide crosshair
- Use for quick alignment checks
- See the location with the origin at the top (Design mode) or bottom (Developer mode)
- Toggle the distance mode to see real-time distances between screen elements
What's New in Version 1.6
- Added a plain hex color format (without the # prefix) for Lens
- HTML Export has a nicer looking color sheet
- Snapshots in the Frame tool can be saved without the overlay. Hold the OPTION key while taking snapshots.
- Interact with the underlying app by switching focus away from QuickLens. Just
activate the other app and now Monocle will not intercept your mouse events.
- Tool notifications can now be turned off in Preferences
- Bug fixes
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page - https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/id827686482?mt=12