2Do v2.0.1 Multilingual | MacOSX | 10.1 MB
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
Updated For Yosemite
- Today Widget
- Action and Share Extension
- Share tasks via Email or AirDrop
Simple Tasks, Checklists & Projects
- Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
- Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
List Groups, Lists & Smart Lists
- In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
- Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
- Furthermore, related Smart lists and Lists can be grouped together using a List Group in the order you desire.
- Quickly focus on your projects and their sub-tasks and nothing else
- Access project view directly from the list view or using keyboard shortcuts
- Focus filters and sort options can be applied separately to individual projects using Project View
- Manage tags within Tag Groups.
- Easily assign tags to tasks and vice versa.
- Leverage the easy to use yet powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
- Find Used vs. Unused tags with a click.
- Easily create, edit and assign locations to tasks and vice versa.
- Create powerful Smart Lists based on Locations
- Stay in sync with multiple Macs and mobile devices running 2Do using your favorite sync method: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), 3rd Party CalDAV Servers (iCal, Fruux, ownCloud etc) or Toodledo.
- Using Dropbox, you can keep multiple devices in sync seamlessly. Devices can be added / removed at any time.
- Using Reminders CalDAV sync you can keep 2Do and Reminders in sync as well as create tasks using Siri.
- Unobtrusive automatic background sync supported for Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV) and CalDAV.
- Save your thoughts as they come to you. Using a global hotkey, Quick Entry allows you to add tasks from any app or any Space.
- 2Do does it right. Quick Entry works even if 2Do was not launched or is not running in the background.
- Works just the way Quick Look does in Finder or other built-in OS X apps. Use the spacebar to zoom in and out of a task to preview notes, multi-line titles or other details attached to your tasks.
Alarms & Notifications
- Stay on top of your tasks with alarms and notifications. Supports Notification Center on Mountain Lion as well as a built-in notification system which works even when 2Do is not running.
- Add multiple alarms to a single task.
- Set up automatic alarms for tasks with due dates and due times.
- Your life is a private affair. Manage it by locking out individual lists or the whole app with a single click.
- 2Do values your tasks. Periodic automatic backups are created for you which can be transferred from one machine to another or from the iOS version of 2Do to the Mac and vice versa.
- Save backups to external disks and restore from previously saved backups.
- Adding and editing tasks is blazing fast using in-place editors and popovers
- 2Do supports both mouse users, by offering them numerous little shortcuts, as well as keyboard power-users by supporting dozens of keyboard shortcuts
- 2Do has been optimized for hundreds of lists and thousands tasks, and won't slow down over time
What's new in version 2.0.1:
• NEW: Change task sort order, when manually sorting a list, by using keyboard shortcuts (Task Menu > Move Up / Down)
• NEW: Menu shortcut to quickly jump to Inbox (when GTD Inbox is enabled)
• NEW: Option added to Menu > Window > Toggle Full Screen
• NEW: Due Times that you set in 2Do now sync across iCloud / Reminders / CalDAV. 2Do is now the only app in the App Store that does this (in addition to letting you actually use due times within the app!)
• Further improvements to the CalDAV sync engine with increased compatibility with 3rd party Servers
• When sorting by priority, tasks are now grouped by their containing lists and their respective order
• Other bug fixes and stability improvements
Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
Home Page - http://www.2doapp.com/mac