PROKON是一套超过30个结构分析，设计和详图计划的结构分析和设计软件。今天PROKON在全球范围内80多个国家和地区使用。 该套件是模块化的性质，但它真正的威力在于分析，设计和详图方案之间的紧密集成。 PROKON结构分析和设计是由一队专业的工程师和开发，目的是为结构工程师和技术人员使用。
PROKON Structural Analysis and Design software Trusted by structural engineers worldwide Developed by Engineers, for Engineers.
PROKON Structural Analysis and Design is a suite of over thirty structural analysis, design and detailing programs. The first PROKON programs were developed in 1989, and today PROKON is used worldwide in over eighty countries. The suite is modular in nature, but its true power lies in the tight integration between analysis, design and detailing programs.
The new version 2.6 is the culmination of a long list of new features and enhancements developed in recent months.
A few highlights of the new version:
- Updated for compatibility with Windows 8.
- Detached network licensing option: install PROKON locally and bind it to a network license.
- Expanded design code support, including ACI 318 - 2011, AS 3600 - 2009 and CSA A23.3-04 (R2010).
- A maturing Sumo Structural Modeller with many new and expanded features since its release one year ago.
- Modelling of partial UDLs and individual rotational releases for beam ends in Frame Analysis.
- Many more enhancements across the suite of programs...
Program Updates in Ver. 2.6.05
- Refinements to Frame Analysis model imports.
- Added some features to facilitate automatic benchmarking.
- Sumo now exports self-weight only cases correctly.
- Sumo models can now be opened with a double click on the file.
- Corrected reinforcement calculation.
- Additional error checking on second order moment and shear plotting.
- Added analysis model checking for solids.
- Added analysis model checking for supports.
- Added analysis model checking for sections.
- Added analysis model checking for nodal loads.
- Added analysis model checking for element loads.
- Added analysis model checking for shell loads.
- Moved the table context menu from left click to right click.
- Corrected various issues with groups and design groups that caused crashes on closing models.
- Sumo now aborts the analysis if database packing fails.
- Removed rigid links from overlap checks.