Murus Pro 1x Multilangual | MacOSX | 23.6 MB
OS X features one of the best network firewalls: PF (Packet Filter). It comes in an "under the hood" fashion, installed and disabled by default. Murus' purpose is to unleash its potential. With its easy and intuitive icons-based and drag&drop-based interface, visual layers of abstraction and a friendly view of the PF firewall it's a lean and mean tool to protect your Mac and network.
Designed with ease of use in mind, yet full of advanced options and monitoring tools, Murus is perfect for everybody; from the average user to the experienced UNIX guru/system administrator and even for educational purposes.
Configure and start the PF firewall in one click using built-in presets, use Murus graphical ruleset editor design tool or write fully customized rulesets using the advanced rule editor.
- Protect your Mac using tools already built into OS X
- Unleash the hidden power of PF, the OS X packer filter
- Easy firewall configuration using the Wizard
- Create firewall rules managing graphic objects
- Visualize PF configuration using simplified layers of abstraction
- Powerful custom rules system lets you create fully customized PF rulesets
- Access a very large set of advanced networking features and options including bandwidth management
- Deploy PF configuration to a large number of Macs with one mouse click
Home Page - http://www.murusfirewall.com/