MSXII Analog Therapy WAV | 578 Mb
MSXII Sound Design is back with an all new conceptual project properly titled Analog Therapy. This analog synth heavy construction kit is designed for the sample based producer that's looking to add great texture to their production. Vintage Moog, Oberheim, Roland, Sequential Circuit boards and more grace this project so kindly.
You'll love the warmth that this instantly brings to your sounds as heard via the demo. 13 compositions with each individual stem file tracked out for optimal mixing, sampling, and sound manipulation. Or, simply sample our classically mixed .wav file as is for the best result! Bring in your own drums to get the groove going! Rock with the best. Choose MSX for your production needs. Cop Analog Therapy now!
- 13 original compositions played by MSXII Sound Design in 16 bit .wav format
- Boards used include Moog, Oberheim, Roland, Sequential Circuits analog synthesizers
- Individually tracked stem files for optimal manipulation for each sound
- Warmth of tape saturation added to the feel of the kit
- 2.38 GB file (before zip)
- Compatible with all DAWs and samplers that accept the .wav format
- Hassle free, sample clearance on every track
Home Page - https://www.msxaudio.com/products/analog-therapy