WordPress is a widely-known platform used by 26% of all websites on the internet! There are so many ways to approach using WordPress that it can be hard to know where to start. This course will take you on a clear and easy journey through installation, customization, and launch of a WordPress site (without writing a line of backend code) so that you can get great-looking websites up running quickly, whether it's for a client request or for your own use.
By the end of this course, you'll learn:
- how WordPress came to be and why you'd use it;
- how to launch a WordPress site live on the web quickly;
- mock up a WordPress site structure;
- find and install the perfect theme for your needs;
- customize a design to fit your content.