Anatomy and Physiology 3.0.17 | MacOSX | 1.06 GB
Anatomy & Physiology by Visible Body is an app that visually and interactively engages students in the core concepts of an undergraduate A&P course. Stunning animations review physiology and anatomical function. 3D anatomical models can be rotated, zoomed, and dissected. Quizzes, learning objective checklists, and an intuitive interface help students learn the content at their own pace.
Anatomy & Physiology includes:
• 50 chapters/modules that use 3D models, illustrations, and animations to present the core content in an undergraduate anatomy and physiology course
• 80+ 50-second animations that cover core physiology; 85+ 3D illustrations and 500+ 3D models that can be studied from any angle and varying zoom levels
• On-screen controls for zooming, panning, rotating, and dissecting 3D models of twelve body systems (Cells and Tissue, Integumentary, Skeletal, Muscular, Nervous, Endocrine, Circulatory, Lymphatic, Respiratory, Digestive, Urinary, and Reproductive)
• 3D bony landmarks of the axial and appendicular skeleton
• Audio pronunciations and definitions for hundreds of structures
• 65+ multiple choice and dissection quizzes with hundreds of questions
• Notecard making feature
• License for two computers/one user (Use of this application for presentations or public demonstrations is prohibited without prior written permission from Visible Body).
OS - MacOSX 10.7 or Later
Home Page - http://www.visiblebody.com/index.html