Raspberry Pi Step By Step: You Complete Guide
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2.5 Hours | 658 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Master software and hardware projects creation using Raspberry Pi and Python.
Do you want to discover How you can Program and Control Raspberry Pi: a hundred-time faster Microcontroller than PIC Microcontroller which can be used in controlling almost anything, starting from zero?
Raspberry Pi is a credit card sized computer that has processor, memory and can be connected to any screen and boot up like a fully functional computer at a very low cost starting at 25$.
To see the big picture, you need to know why you need to learn Raspberry Pi, and how it will make your life different. In my newest course Raspberry Pi Step By Step: You Complete Guide, you will be taken from the very beginning, everything will be covered, starting from why Raspberry Pi board is a way much better than PIC Microcontroller and ending in how you can write a code to control its Pin’s just like in Microcontroller.
Getting a credit card sized fully functional computer at a that low price is really worth it, at the end of this course you can turn any idea that you have to a trending Kickstarter project and get crowdfunding for it from the online community, Raspberry Pi board will help you a lot in turning your ideas into reality in no time.
Don’t have a Raspberry Pi board? No problem! What makes this course really special is the fact that you don’t need the Raspberry Pi Board to be in your hands, there is a full section on how to simulate the board in your operating system environment and start learning without getting that board.
Things that you will be able to do at the end of this course:
- Turn any old TV into SMART TV using Raspberry Pi board.
- Program a code in python that can take sensor signals as input and send light signals as output, sky will be your new limit (No previous Programming knowledge is needed).
- Get inside the IOT (Internet of Things) world and start making your own awesome project that can make everybody’s life easier.
- Installing Linux for the first time and how to deal with it like a professional.
- Control Raspberry Pi board remotely with more than three different ways.
- Know how Raspberry Pi boards can be used to make a super computer.