Introduction to Apache HBase Operations
English | 2016-05-10 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 3.5 hrs | 1.97 GB
A Practical Training Course That Teaches Real World Skills
In this project-based Introduction to Apache HBase Operations video tutorial series, you'll quickly have relevant skills for real-world applications.
Follow along with our expert instructor in this training course to get:
- Concise, informative and broadcast-quality Introduction to Apache HBase Operations training videos delivered to your desktop
- The ability to learn at your own pace with our intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- A quick grasp of even the most complex Introduction to Apache HBase Operations subjects because they're broken into simple, easy to follow tutorial videos
Practical working files further enhance the learning process and provide a degree of retention that is unmatched by any other form of Introduction to Apache HBase Operations tutorial, online or offline… so you'll know the exact steps for your own projects.
HBase master Jonathan Hsieh provides a complete overview of Apache HBase operations in this course designed for the absolute beginner. He begins with setting up and deploying an actual HBase cluster where you'll receive hardware and software recommendations, learn to use the Cloudera manager to configure values, and do rolling restarts.
After that, you'll troubleshoot and debug a distributed cluster; learn about HBase tuning and optimization; study HBase access control, security, and disaster recovery procedures; and finish with an overview of the HBase ecosystem where you'll learn about HBase integration, the Thrift and Rest HBase proxy servers, and more. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with Jonathan Hsieh throughout the lessons.
* Learn to install, administer, tune, and troubleshoot Apache HBase deployments
* Discover the best hardware and software to use in HBase deployments
* Deploy an HBase cluster and use Cloudera manager to configure values and do rolling restarts
* Troubleshoot clusters using command line tools, HBase UI, Hbas metrics, and HB logs
* Master tuning and optimization basics such as region tuning, memory tuning and more
* Understand the best procedures for access control, security, and disaster recovery
* Learn about HBase integration and HBase proxy servers Thrift And Rest
Jonathan Hsieh has been a Tech Lead at Cloudera since 2009. He is an Apache HBase Committer, an Apache Flume Founder, a speaker at Strata Hadoop Conferences, and the author of the O'Reilly title Building Apache HBase Applications. He holds a BS and MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering and an MS in Computer Science. He's also a self-described ski bum who just happens to hold or co-hold four U.S. patents.