Intergraph SmartPlant Electrical 2015 version 07.00.00.0448 | 218.3 mb
Intergraph has presented SmartPlant Electrical 2015, an enhanced version of its integrated solution within the Engineering & Schematics product suite designed to help plant owners achieve business success. SmartPlant Electrical (SPEL) addresses the electrical power distribution network needs of a plant's entire life cycle, from concept to detailed design through operations and maintenance, including start-up, continuous operation, emergencies and shutdowns.
SmartPlant Electrical enables users to create and maintain a safe and reliable power distribution from load identification to plant start-up, with input taken from mechanical drawings and piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs) to interface with other vendors' analysis products for design verification.
The latest version of SmartPlant Electrical includes the new capability to create intelligent composite graphical-data reports for the most demanding of project requirements. Users are now able to create the graphical representation with as much detail as is required to meet complex project needs all within SPEL without additional software. Another feature of SPEL 2015 is design re-use. Users now can import an AutoCAD or MicroStation one-line diagram or any other type of drawing, copy it fully or partially into SPEL, and enhance it so it is connected to the database. Users also can add intelligent objects or use the design as-is in the solution to facilitate design re-use.
The user experience has been upgraded and includes capabilities such as single-item revision tracking and design for cases like winter or summer start-up to ensure the design is suited for all loading operating scenarios.
SmartPlant Electrical 2015 also enhances the SPEL-ETAP bi-directional interface that allows joint users to use ETAP for modeling, design, analysis and automation. This integrates data into SmartPlant Electrical to increase electrical efficiency for the construction, operation, and maintenance of a plant's life cycle.
SmartPlant Electrical 2015 features other significant enhancements, including the:
- Ability to create intelligent composite graphical drawings of any type and content by the use of drafting commands, Catalog Explorer and placement of plant items into drawings
- Ability to import external CAD drawings and add a smart layer to them
- Ability to define an individual revision to an item in a registered report
- Creation of multiple electrical items in batch
- Replacement of a single cable into single core cable assembly
- Ability to define the properties that will be synchronized between reference cables and their respective project cables
- Support of National Electrical Code (NEC) 2011 regulations in tray fill validations
- Retrieval of electrical equipment for the load list from Intergraph Smart 3D
Intergraph helps the world work smarter. The company's software and solutions improve the lives of millions of people through better facilities, safer communities and more reliable operations.
Intergraph Process, Power & Marine (PP&M) is the world's leading provider of enterprise engineering software enabling smarter design and operation of plants, ships and offshore facilities. Intergraph Security, Government & Infrastructure (SG&I) is the leader in smart solutions for emergency response, utilities, transportation and other global challenges.
Name: Intergraph SmartPlant Electrical
Version: 2015 version 07.00.00.0448
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8 / 8.1
Size: 218.3 mb