Title: Unreal Engine 4 Marketplace – Infinite Affordable Landscapes
The ultimate landscape package to meet all your landscape needs. Infinite Affordable Landscapes is a landscape pack that contains 9 varied landscapes, 16 Square Kilometers each. Since October 2015 every month a new landscape plus more additional contents and fixes are added to this package as free monthly update. This package is meant to be an extension of the needs of the Unreal Engine community. The most popular community requests will be entertained and added into the package every month. Use the Infinite Affordable Landscapes to jump start your game project with all varieties of environments ranging from Arizona canyons to Tropical Islands. It’s all here! On top of the landscapes, there are a lot of cool other features such as moving cloud shadows, Color Grading Charts, material instances for customizing all the landscapes, distance based Tessellation, Sharpen post process material and more.
Each landscape includes:
• An advanced material instance to customize the look of each landscape.
• A unique splat map for each landscape to form interesting surface variations.
• Functions to prevent tiling or repetitive textures/patterns anywhere in the world!
• The shader is setup to give you the maximum variation in the surface yielding the highest quality.
• High quality, PBR ready textures included with normal maps at 2048×2048 and 4096×4096 resolutions to deliver the maximum quality to your games.
• Moving cloud shadows.
• Level specific lighting setup. Drag and drop your assets and everything will look great. No fine-tuning needed!
• LUTs (Look Up tables) for color grading.
• And more!
Note: Please visit the thread for more screenshots and information.
Texture Size: 4096×4096 – 2048×2048 – 1024×1024 – 512×512
Number of In-Engine Vertices: N/A
Number of Meshes: 9 Landscapes – 3 Background landscape meshes
Number of Materials: 16 Materials – 25 Instanced Materials – 9 Functions
Number of Textures: 94