Replika Sound has released V6 Classical Acoustic Guitar, a virtual guitar instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
- Adaptive Legato Scripting.
- 3350 samples, 1.24 GB size.
- True Random-Robin Note Alternation and Note Borrowing (up to 5).
- 11 Key-Switched Articulations.
- An Easy-Play Chord Mode with Strum Speed and Note Emphasis controls.
- Key-Switched Chord selection.
- A Tremelo Picking Mode with Speed control.
- Vibrato Controls - Intensity and Speed.
- 3 Display Windows on the GUI - giving the Name and Constituent Notes of each Chord selected and the current Articulation used.
- Dynamic Attack Envelope and Brightness Filters on all Articulations.
- Effects Units (4 Band EQ, Compression, Transient Master, Chorus, Delay, Convolution Reverb with 29 IRs).
- Fully customisable MIDI Setup Page.
- RAM saving Group Purge switches.
- Strum Pattern MIDI files.
The one key triggered Chord Library includes:
- 30 Key-Switched Bar Chord shapes.
- 25 Key-Switched Common Open Chords.
- Power Chords for each note.
Key Switched Articulations:
Sustain (No Vibrato).
- Hammer On.
- Pull Off.
- Slide Up into Note.
- Slide Down after Note.
- Fret Noises.
- Natural Harmonics.
- Sul Ponticello (Plucked near the bridge).
All the features of this instrument are fully MIDI automatable. MIDI CCs are fully customisable.
All sounds were recorded with natural sustain and resonance (no loops).